This is our fit and healthy section. It’s an area of uclh.org where we look at more general health and fitness products.
These can include all kinds of supplements from pre workouts to sleep supplements to BCAAs and more. We write about all kinds of supplements that can help your health, fitness and general overall performance.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our other sections, chances are you’re going to find it here.
Staying Fit and Healthy
There are numerous supplements out there which can help you to stay fit and healthy, such as multivitamins and various other supplements which can help reduce deficiencies in your body to help satisfy certain needs.
These include helping gut problems, sleep problems, energy problems, and various other issues you may be experiencing. Supplements are not cures. They are natural aids that can help to work with and compliment a good diet and regular exercise.
Fast Tips To Help You Stay Fit and Healthy
- Exercise Daily – You should be aiming to get around an hour of exercise in each day, whether this is a weights session, a jog, or even just a long walk, every little helps and your body will notice the difference!
- Eat Right – Diet matters too, if you’re exercising daily but eating terribly, one does not balance out the other. Poor eating habits can lead to deficiencies, hormone imbalances, headaches and other problems.
- Log Everything – If you really want to keep on track, make a note of what you eat each day, as well as what exercises you do. This can help you stay consistent keep yourself accountable for the change you want to see.
- Get Plenty of Sleep – Your body needs sleep, and getting enough of it shouldn’t be a low priority. Make time for yourself to get between 6 – 8 hours sleep a night. This can help your body to recover as well as give your mind time to clear itself.
- Take Time for Yourself – Although sticking to your diet and exercise routines can be a chore, you should reward yourself with some time off every now and again. You should enjoy yourself every now and again, sticking to something too hard can lead to aggressively cheating on a diet. Little rewards every now and then can help you on the way.
Stay Motivated and Positive
Keeping fit can be hard work, but once you’ve got yourself to a standard that you’re happy with, it gets easier to maintain.
Keeping positive and staying motivated to reach your target will help you succeed. As long as you keep your mindset on the prize, your body should follow in suit.