Qualia is a nootropics range from the Neurohacker Collective.
A nootropic is an all natural supplement which works to improve your overall brain power and cognition.
In this article, we’ll be looking at the ingredients for both Qualia products: Qualia Mind.
You’ll learn of what ingredients are in this product so you can know the full difference.
Qualia Mind: The Ingredients
Below, we’ll be listing the main ingredients in Qualia Mind. If you’re interested in them and want to know more about them, you can learn more details by reading our full Qualia Mind review.
Vitamins in Qualia Mind
- Vitamin C (100mg)
- Vitamin D3 (1000 IU)
- Thiamine (50mg)
- Niacin (50mg)
- Vitamin B6 (20mg)
- Vitamin B12 (1000mcg)
- Pantothenic Acid (50mg)
Nutrients in Qualia Mind
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL (500mg)
- Artichoke Leaf Extract (500mg)
- Bacopa Monnieri (300mg)
- Rhodiola Rosea (300mg)
- DL-Phenylalanine (300mg)
- Uriding-5-Monophosphate Heptahydrate Disodium (250mg)
- N-Acetly-L-Tyrosine (250mg)
- Taurine (200mg)
- L-Theanine (200mg)
- Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine / Alpha GPC (200mg)
- Cognizin Citicholine (150mg)
- CoffeeBerry (90mg Caffeine / 150mg Overall)
- Velvet Bean (100mg)
- Phosphatidylserine (100mg)
- Theobromine (100mg)
- DHA (80mg)
- Celastrus Paniculatus Seed Extract (60mg)
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf (50mg)
- Coleus Forskholii (20mg)
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium (10mg)
- Huperzia Serrata (5mg)
As you can see, there is a lot of ingredients in Qualia Mind.
If you want to know more about these ingredients and what they do, we suggest that you read our full Qualia review that we linked to towards the top of this article.
Other Questions about Qualia Mind: